Sam Neill. Co teraz zrobią dinozaury?

Wczoraj, 13 lipca, świat kultury i sztuki – tak, dokładnie, gdyż dla mnie nie tylko kina! – pożegnał wyjątkową postać, aktora Sama Neilla. Ikonę. Kogoś, kto jest przykładem, iż jego wielkość, stworzone przez niego kreacje filmowe, to coś więcej, niż Oscar. Większe oraz wartościowsze od owej statuetki! Nie zawsze trzeba zostać jej właścicielem, by być ikoną, kimś, komu bez wątpienia należy się uznanie, określenie gwiazdy (mimo, że tak naprawdę one są na niebie, na firmamencie).   

Chociaż pan Sam Neill zagrał mnóstwo wspaniałych ról, dla mnie na zawsze pozostanie przede wszystkim paleontologiem, doktorem Alanem Grantem z „Jurassic Park”!!! Zapamiętam go właśnie z tej – i w tej – roli. Cudowny film. Prawdziwy majstersztyk, gdzie Steven Spielberg przywrócił do życia dinozaury.  

Kiedyś uwielbiałam dinozaury, filmy z serii „Jurajskiego Parku” uważam za wielkie. Za najlepszy z serii uważam ten pierwszy – „Jurajski Park”. Kultowy film!



www.filmweb.pl




Komentarze

  1. También le recuerdo en el papel de "Jurassic Park" Una pena, pero ya sabemos que la vida es así.
    Un beso con achuchón, Anna.
    Te invito a visitar mi espacio también.
    Feliz día.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi, Marisa!
      Thank you for reading my post and commenting :)
      Marisa, speaking of "Jurassic Park," I have to say that the music in that film was/is also very nice. When I had internet access at home, I downloaded the entire soundtrack.
      Marisa, greetings to you!
      P.S.
      I'll check out your blog soon!

      Usuń
  2. Such a beautiful picture of you, Anna. Easy to see you had a great time there.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Giorgio!
      Oh yes, it was truly one of the most wonderful holidays of my life! Today, they are beautiful memories :) And seeing a real dinosaur skeleton was wonderful! Fantastic!
      Giorgio, greetings to you! My friend, I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!

      Usuń
  3. Boa noite minha querida amiga Anna. Já tive a oportunidade de pegar nas mãos, um fóssil de uma preguiça. E tenho um sobrinho-neto chamado Enzo, que é apaixonado por dinossauros. Hoje é até aniversário da avó dele, minha irmã Izabel. Uma excelente noite de terça-feira, para você e seus parentes na Polônia e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Luiz!
      I've always regretted that no dinosaur skeletons have ever been found in my region.
      Luiz, I'll tell you a story.
      It happened a few years ago on April 1st, on Joke Day. It was at my former job – the Polonia Center – the Center for Culture, Tourism, and Recreation. This institution is located in a manor house surrounded by a large park. I worked there a few years ago.
      On Joke Day, I tricked several people into thinking a dinosaur skeleton had been found in the park!
      Luiz, I'm serious. I managed to trick several people (even one person working in the manor house's library)!!!
      P.S.
      Luiz, I'm sending my best birthday wishes to your sister, Izabel!!!
      My good friend, I send you my regards!

      Usuń
  4. Nie znałam za bardzo tego aktora, ale zdjęcie z dinozaurem bardzo ładne 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Cześć Martynka :)
      Bardzo mi milo, że podoba Ci się moje zdjęcie ;) Naprawdę kiedyś uwielbiałam dinozaury :)
      Mówiąc Same Neillu, według mnie doby aktor, oglądałam sporo filmów, w których wystąpił, ale wiadomo "Jurajski Park" wymiata wszystkie :) Ale mówiąc o filmach z nim, to mogę Ci polecić "Molokai: Historia ojca Damiana". Film opowiada prawdziwą historię. Na pewno nie jest to radosny film, ale ciekawy. Właśnie ten aktor tez w nim grał.

      Martyno, tradycyjnie pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie!!!

      Usuń
  5. Mais um que foi comer lasanha no céu!

    Nova Tirinha Publicada. 😼

    Abraços 🐾 Garfield Tirinhas Oficial.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. A great actor. But I ask: what will the dinosaurs do now?
      Garfield, I've already visited your new comic. My good friend, I salute you!

      Usuń
  6. Losing Sam Neill is such a massive blow to the film world, he truly was a giant of an actor who didn't need a statuette to prove his genius. Dr. Alan Grant was the ultimate childhood hero for so many of us, making us completely obsessed with dinosaurs because of how incredibly cool he made paleontology look. Spielberg created pure magic with that first Jurassic Park movie, it remains an absolute masterpiece that never gets old. He brought so much warmth, unmatched charm to every single performance, his legacy is definitely cemented in the stars.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Melody.
      My friend, I'm glad you share my opinion of Sam Neill and "Jurassic Park." You wrote the perfect comment!
      Melody, I send you greetings! I wish you a happy Friday!

      Usuń
  7. Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies, and Sam Neill is a major reason why. I'm so sad he's gone. I remember when I first started my cabinet painting company, we decided to dress up for Halloween. I chose to go as Dr. Grant and I'll always remember the look on my customer's face. She was a big dinosaur and Jurassic Park fan, too and she got a huge kick out of it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi :)
      Thank you for reading my post and commenting. One of my favorite movies to this day is "Jurassic Park"! I think the first one is brilliant! It's a cult classic!!! I loved dinosaurs too.
      Best regards and I wish you a happy weekend!!!

      Usuń

Prześlij komentarz

Skontaktuj się ze mną!

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *

Archiwizuj

Pokaż więcej

Słowa klucze

Pokaż więcej
Blogi